Friday 28 June 2013

IRISH BLOG AWARD 2013 - NOMINATIONS



Hello Everyone,

Nominations for the Irish Blog Awards 2013 are now open. If you think my blog is worthy of a nomination I'd really appreciate if you'd take a few minutes to click on the badge below and fill in a few details to nominate my blog.

The categories that my blog can be nominated for include "Best Food & Drink Blog", "Best Personal Blog"or "Best Post".

The details you'll need to nominate my blog are written below:
- Email of the blog you are nominating: fionasjapanesecooking@gmail.com
- Name of the blog you are nominating: Fiona's Japanese Cooking
- Web Address of the blog you are nominating: www.fionasjapanesecooking.blogspot.ie


blog awards ireland

Thanks so much for all your support and comments throughout the year. 
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...