Every summer I look forward to all the wonderful food festivals we have around Ireland. Yesterday, I went to my favourite one - the Taste of Dublin. It takes place in the Iveagh Gardens every June to showcase Dublin's best restaurants. There's also a great selection of artisan food stalls, live music and cooking demonstrations by well known celebrity chefs.
This year I was delighted to meet one of my favourite Irish celebrity chefs, Clodagh McKenna. At the end of June Clodagh will open a new restaurant in Blackrock, Co. Dublin called Clodagh's Kitchen. I had a sneak preview of the restaurant's menu and tasted the crab cakes. I'll definitely order these again at the restaurant they were so fresh and tasty!
For this competition I have a copy of "Fresh from the Sea" by Clodagh McKenna to give away. I love this book as it teaches all the basics about shopping for fish and preparing it at home. It's also an interesting read as Clodagh travels around Ireland and introduces people in the Irish fishing industry.
To enter the competition:
2. Share your favourite recipe from Fiona's Japanese Cooking blog on Facebook or Twitter
|Here's a pic of me with Clodagh Mckenna at the Taste of Dublin|
Terms and conditions:
- The competition will end at midnight on June 30th 2013
- The winner will be announced on my blog on July 1st 2013
- Since I have followers from around the world the competition is open to people outside of Ireland also.
- The prize will be sent by post.
- The winner will be randomly picked
- There is no cash alternative to this prize
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!