Thursday 9 January 2014

Japanese Cooking Classes - Easy Japanese Meals

I'm really looking forward to the year ahead. I'll be traveling around the country giving Japanese cooking demonstrations at food festivals and events so keep an eye on my blog, facebook page and twitter account to get regular updates. 

I'm continuing my Japanese cooking classes in Miele Gallery in Citywest Dublin this year. My scheduled demonstrations will focus on "Easy Japanese Meals". These demonstrations will give you the knowledge and confidence to try Japanese cooking at home. The demos start at 6:30pm and cost €25 per person. You can book a place on www.mielegallery.ie or you can book directly with me by emailing fionasjapanesecooking@gmail.com.


If the scheduled demonstrations are not suitable for you or you'd prefer a more hands on class tailored for a group then I also provide Japanese home cooking and sushi making classes for personal groups or corporate team building events. For enquiries or booking please e-mail fionasjapanesecooking@gmail.com.


Miele Gallery Timetable 2014
Fiona Uyema - Easy Japanese Meals

All demos start at 6:30pm please try to arrive 10 minutes early. 

Thursday February 13th
Thursday March 27th
Thursday June 12th
Thursday August 14th 
Thursday September 18th
Thursday October 16th
Thursday November 13th
Thursday December 4th

I'm looking forward to sharing my Japanese cooking adventures with you in 2014 :)

Fiona Uyema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...